About our Buildings, Rooms and Labs
UH Main Campus
Main Campus activities for the College of Technology are housed primarily in three separate buildings.
- Technology 1 (T1) - Also called the Technology Annex, this is a one story building housing several labs and classroom facilities. This was one of the first buildings to be built on the University of Houston campus.
- Technology 2 (T2) - This is a three story building that houses numerous classrooms and computer labs and the administrative offices for the College of Technology and its departments.
- Isabel C. Cameron Building (CAM) - Houses the Human Development and Consumer Science Department office and most of its labs and classrooms.
The College also offers program courses at UH satellite campuses:
- UH-Northwest Campus - located on Hwy 249, this campus offers courses for students in the Tomball and northwest Houston area.
- UH Sugar Land - located on Hwy 59, this campus offers courses for students in the Sugar Land and the southwest Houston area.
Our Classrooms and Labs
The College of Technology has numerous classrooms as well as computer labs for training students in the latest technical disciplines. In addition, each department has its own labs for teaching and research ( Engineering Technology, Information and Logistics Technology and Human Development and Consumer Sciences).
Additional labs associated with the College of Technology with their own web sites include the following:
Page Updated: December 3, 2012 at 9:53 AM